The PRB's monthly live magazine continues! This Sunday includes films, essays and presentations touching on the theme of ideoplasty – that peculiar concept described by Katue Kitasono, Thomas Mann and others – exploring the strange silver threads between thought and formal phenomena.
This weekend's teleplasmic salon includes:
- Zone Blanche, a film by Gaëlle Cintré
- Harry Dodge reading from The River of The Mother of God
- Detour de Force, a film by Rebecca Baron
- A presentation on thought photographer Ted Serios by Doug Goodwin
- A recent short film by Abigail Han
Always free. Refreshments served.
Doors open at 1pm, program begins at 1:30pm.
Poetic Research Bureau
951 Chung King Rd
Chinatown, Los Angeles